Apex at a glance
• Leadership programmes – empowering children to discover values through community service, communication, conceptual thinking and creativity; supported by responsibility and goal setting
• Emphasis on community service - enabling children to imbibe core values experientially
• Differentiated teaching in classrooms - through individualised and collaborative learning
• Interactive smart-boards to prepare children for the Digital Age
• Computer resource centre for children to nurture creativity, discovery, and imagination
• Well stocked library with a wide array of books
• Well-planned indoor and outdoor adventure playground, to enhance the learning value of play in early childhood development
• Co-curricular activities are an integral part of the School’s holistic educational programme
Apex Public School is an academic institution with facilities to pursue education from Pre- Nursery to class 5th.
Please Note: The school will be upgraded by one class every year.
As you can see below the Profile lists qualities that all parents and teachers would hope to see in their children. It is our belief that if we can get our students to understand the importance of these qualities and characteristics, and get them to adopt them, then we will be well on our way to raising responsible and well-rounded adults.
Subscribe to updates