Admissions are offered based on the following:
• Age criteria
• Availability of space
• Reports from the school previously attended (if applicable)
• Assessment of the interview
• Admissions for fee paying students will be subject to the maximum number of students in a class being 25
Class Minimum age on 1st November of the Joining Year
Pre – Nursery 2 years
Nursery 3 years
LKG 4 years
UKG 5 years
I 6 years
II 7 years
III 8 years
IV 9 years
V 10 years
To apply for a place at Apex Public School, the following must be submitted:
• Application form (Completed)
• Four photographs of student (one attached to application form)
• One photograph of mother
• One photograph of father
• Attested copy of birth certificate of student clearly specifying date of birth (issued by Municipal Corporation or any other competent Authority)
• School leaving certificate (if applicable) from previous school
• Non-refundable Application Fee
• Copy of the student’s last school report (if applicable) from previous school
Completed application form must be submitted at the school office within one week of issuance of the forms.
Care must be taken to ensure that the entire application form is filled and duly signed. In particular, the date of birth of student must match with that according to the birth certificate.
Issue of this application form or receipt /registration of a completed application do not imply admission.
Parents and the students may be invited for an interaction at school during the admissions process. Dates for the same will be duly notified.
INDIVIDUAL SCREENING Some candidates may be required to have an individual screening and interview with the principal, counsellor and/or resource teacher. The school reserves the right to request additional diagnostic testing or a full evaluation before a decision is made for any student. All applicants will have the opportunity to tell us about their interests and achievements. Because education is a three-way partnership, we also look forward to having an interaction with their parents.
The interview is as pleasant and non-intimidating as we can make it. We are interested in knowing about the child's/students educational development, use of language, social skills, academic enthusiasms and extra-curricular interests. Successful applicants will once all formalities are completed be given an Admission Number and this will be quoted in all future correspondences.
ADMISSIONS DENIED Each year some students are denied admission on the basis of their academic and/or behavioural record; when their English language proficiency does not meet the requirements of the grade to which they are applying; or when Apex lacks spaces or a program to meet their individual needs. Denied candidates may reapply once the reason for the denial has been addressed.
Subscribe to updates