It is a long established fact that a reade.
“Irrespective of race, creed, and gender, education makes it possible for people to stand out as equal with all the other persons from different walks of life..”
Apex Educational Trust
A pioneer in any field of knowledge charters a course of change, a change in the conventional wisdom keeping in mind the larger interest of an individual and society at large. Apex Educational Trust is one such pioneer in the field of education – introducing new generation education in North Kashmir. High academic standards are symbolic of its ideology and commitment to academic excellence.
Within the broad based curriculum options offered, ample opportunities are provided to develop and assess the critical creative thinking skills, flexibility of approach, ability to work with and serve others, and the grit and fortitude in the face of challenges. A kaleidoscope of extra-curricular activities, support the education programme of the institution, for the ultimate Apex product- confident and active learners with a strong individuality.
The idea was conceived in the year 2006 of raising the bar of standards of education in district Baramulla. In the year 2007 a college was started and this institution has the proud distinction of being one of the premier B. Ed. Colleges affiliated to University of Kashmir. Apex College of Education and Apex elementary teachers training colleges are in the unending process of providing our society the well-versed teachers who are capable of providing us a brighter future.
Apex members believe that the most sustainable way to pay back to society is through quality education. They envisioned a school in which students will take the lead in changing society for the better; acting locally, but thinking globally. They firmly believe that until students have given back locally to their society, they will not be able to contribute effectively to wider global issues, or become global citizens. The trustees are committed to ensure that Apex Public School maintains a genuine focus on quality education within the parameters of its vision.
APS at a glance:
- Leadership programmes – empowering children to discover values through community service, communication, conceptual thinking and creativity; supported by responsibility and goal setting
- Emphasis on community service – enabling children to imbibe core values experientially
- Differentiated teaching in classrooms – through individualised and collaborative learning
- Interactive smart-boards to prepare children for the Digital Age
- Computer resource centre for children to nurture creativity, discovery, and imagination
- Well stocked library with a wide array of books
- Well-planned indoor and outdoor adventure playground, to enhance the learning value of play in early childhood development
- Co-curricular activities are an integral part of the School’s holistic educational programme.
Apex Public School is an academic institution with facilities to pursue education from Pre- Nursery to class 8th.
Please Note: The school will be upgraded by one class every year.
As you can see below the Profile lists qualities that all parents and teachers would hope to see in their children. It is our belief that if we can get our students to understand the importance of these qualities and characteristics, and get them to adopt them, then we will be well on our way to raising responsible and well-rounded adults.