OUR VISION AND VALUES
To create global citizens and leaders of tomorrow through traditional values of love, empathy, & discipline.
To create global citizens and leaders of tomorrow through traditional values of love, empathy, discipline and respect – 21st century citizens who will think globally and act locally.
The curriculum at Apex Public School facilitates the application of such values both within the classroom and outside it, in real-life situations.
We will create thoughtful leaders by fostering creative minds through holistic education and lifelong learning.
Our teaching pedagogy fosters the following core values in our students:
- Love – the fountainhead of all values; translates into a desire to reach out and make a difference in the lives of others
- Empathy – a pre-requisite for leaders in order to be sensitive to other’s feelings and realities
- Discipline – Effective self-management which inculcates confidence and boldness in a student
- Respect – Respecting oneself, others, the environment and the larger society we live in
- Discovering potentials in every child
- Leadership – the ability to lead oneself first, then others
- Whole-education, though not at the cost of academic excellence
- Strong community orientation
- The absence of all fear
- Close partnership with all parents