This website is owned and operated by the APEX PUBLIC SCHOOL (hereafter referred to as APS) Administration and Staff. The website has been structured to provide information related to school and school activities and directly reflect all policies and procedures set forth by the Management. APEX PUBLIC SCHOOL has the right, at any time, to change or discontinue any feature or aspect of this website, for any reason; that is, without limitation, availability or equipment needed for accessing and utilizing this website.
Terms and Conditions of use
The utilization of this school website is governed by the policies, terms, and conditions set forth (Terms and Conditions of Use). Please read them thoroughly and carefully. Your use of this site indicates your acceptance of each of the Terms and Conditions of Use. APEX PUBLIC SCHOOL reserves the right to modify this site in any fashion at any time as well as these Terms and Conditions of use.
Copyright and Trademark
- This website contains copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information including items such as photography, video, graphics, text, software, and forms. Each of the items mentioned prior is subject to copyright laws. You may not modify, publish, display, transmit or subject yourself to the transfer or sale or in any form, exploit the content that exists on this website or that of any affiliates.
- The data, information, materials, and services provided on this website are for the use to benefit the students, parents, members, staff of APEX PUBLIC SCHOOL, and beyond. Changes or modifications to pages, structure, or procedure may incur at any time on this website. The materials on this website are provided in an “as is” state, without warranties of any type, either expressed or implied to the largest extent permissible to the applicable law.
- You shall not upload, e-mail, post, or make available in any other fashion any material on this website that is protected by copyright, trademark, or other laws; that is, without direct permission from the absolute source.
Disclaimer of Warranty / Limitation of Website Liability
- Agreement: You shall agree that the use of this website is at your sole risk. APEX PUBLIC SCHOOL, affiliates, or any other organization or members, therein, shall not incur any responsibility for your use of this website. The school is not liable for any negative impact that is incurred to any one individual’s computer.
- Limited License: APEX PUBLIC SCHOOL website and all sub-websites are for educational use. Unless otherwise expressed, you may not modify, copy, distribute, re-distribute, transmit, display, use, publish, license, create derivative material from, transfer, or sell any information or content contained anywhere on this website or any other sub-websites, via direct or indirect means.
- Limitation of Liability: APEX PUBLIC SCHOOL shall not be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation direct or indirect, special, economic, incidental or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with this site or use thereof or inability to use by any party, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if School has been advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
Accounts and Security
If any of the service on the website requires you to open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing us with true, current, complete, and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form, and you will maintain and promptly update such information to keep it true, current, complete and accurate. You also will choose a password and a user name. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify APEX PUBLIC SCHOOL of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. APEX PUBLIC SCHOOL will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of the website, you will not use the website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impart any APEX PUBLIC SCHOOL HOSTING SERVER, or the network(s) connected to any APEX PUBLIC SCHOOL SERVER, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the website. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to services, materials, other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to any APEX PUBLIC SCHOOL server or to the website, through hacking, password mining, or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Website.